W. Alton Jones Foundation
Sustainable World Program
1994 Grants for Maintaining Biodiversity in Forest Ecosystems in Siberia
- Friends of the Earth Japan * Mar 1994 - $96,000
- For a study of Siberian forest ecosystems to identify regions of greatest biological diversity, and to monitor policies of the Japanese government on bilateral and multilateral development bank activities relevant to the environment.
- Friends of the Siberian Forests * May 1994 - $20,000
- For a workshop on ecologically sustainable forestry in Siberia.
- Japan Tropical Forest Action Network * Mar 1994 - $100,000
A Project of the Public Media Center
- For analysis and advocacy on Japanese trade in timber, and to monitor projects of the Asian Development Bank with environmental impacts.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation