W. Alton Jones Foundation
Sustainable World Program
1994 Grants for Maintaining Biodiversity through International Treaties
- Biodiversity Action Network * Nov 1994 - $30,000
A Project of the Tides Foundation
- To coordinate the efforts of US nongovernmental organizations working to protect biodiversity worldwide.
- Environmental Defense Fund * May 1994 - $50,000
New York, NY
- To monitor the activities of international agencies relevant to conservation of biodiversity.
- Global Forest Policy Project * May 1994 - $50,000
A Project of Friends of the Earth
- To monitor and disseminate information regarding international forest policy.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation