W. Alton Jones Foundation
Other 1994 Sustainable & Secure World Program Grants
Jointly funded by Sustainable and Secure World Programs
- ISAR * Jul 1994 - $50,000
- To organize American nongovernmental organizations to help reform aid policies toward Russia and the other Newly Independent States.
- Military Toxics Project * May 1994 - $50,000
A Project of the Tides Foundation
- To advance national policies which will lead to increased community access to information regarding military toxics, public health, and environmental hazards.
- Student Pugwash USA * May 1994 - $50,000
- To raise awareness and enhance activism among young people about critical environmental and global security issues, and encourage young people to integrate these issues into their professional choices.
- 20/20 VISION Education Fund * May 1994 - $75,000
- To encourage greater citizen involvement in the policymaking process and increased public education about issues of global and environmental security.
- Americans Talk Issues Foundation * Jul 1994 - $50,000
- To conduct public opinion surveys on the role of nuclear weapons in the post-Cold War world.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation