W. Alton Jones Foundation
Secure World Program
1994 General Grants to Eliminate Nuclear Weapons
- Arms Control Association * May 1994 - $250,000 over 2 years
- For the monthly journal Arms Control Today and the Association's media program.
- Fourth Freedom Forum * May 1994 - $70,000
- For a multinational citizens' initiative for nonproliferation and disarmament to be conducted in conjunction with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Extension Conference.
- Natural Resources Defense Council * May 1994 - $400,000 over 2 years
New York, NY
- To monitor U.S., Russian and other nuclear weapons programs and propose technically informed policies to implement nonproliferation and achieve deeper nuclear force reductions.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation