W. Alton Jones Foundation
Sustainable World Program
1995 Grants for Maintaining Biodiversity in the Coastal Louisiana Watershed
- Coalition to Restore Coastal Louisiana * May 1995 - $100,000
Baton Rouge, LA
- To promote coastal restoration and preservation in Louisiana.
- Eco Northwest * May 1995 - $50,000
- To prepare an economic analysis assessing the environmental costs of resource extraction and development in Louisiana.
- Sierra Club Legal Defense Fund * May 1995 - $100,000
San Francisco, CA
- For public education, outreach and monitoring of coastal wetland loss and toxic pollution in Louisiana.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation