W. Alton Jones Foundation
Other 1995 Sustainable & Secure World Program Grants
Jointly funded by Sustainable and Secure World Programs
- Student Pugwash USA * May 1995 - $40,000
- To expand professional development services which raise awareness of environmental and global security concerns, and to demonstrate how these concerns can be integrated into academic and professional choices.
- Herbert Scoville Jr. Peace Fellowship * Nov 1995 - $20,000
- To recruit recent college graduates to serve in fellowships at disarmament or arms control organizations in Washington, D.C..
- Social Science Research Council * Nov 1995 - $65,000
New York, NY
- To evaluate the involvement of foundations and other nongovernmental organizations in stimulating fundamental changes in American nuclear and security policy.
- 20/20 VISION Education Fund * May 1995 - $30,000
- To educate voters about security and environmental issues.
Return to Earth & W. Alton Jones Foundation